mercoledì 9 dicembre 2015

Showcase: bloodreavers (using expanded photos)

Hi readers!
I've seen that the last post has too much small photo so I decide to write another one using enlarged photos (cut and paste the old pics).
Sometimes using the Blogger app can make me to fail in something, sorry.
Also I think I must learn how to make good pics, this one are -I do not why- too much "green".
Hoping you'll enjoy them!

If you are interested here the post for the painting scheme and here how to make the gore, and if you do not like paint you can find some interesting info here.
As always every comment is welcome!




Now I'm working on the Lord Celestant (don't remember well the name!) and his Dragoth, soon I'll post some WIP of them. Meanwhile if you are interested you can find here my grim and dark Stormcast Eternals painting scheme.
What do you think?

2 commenti: