lunedì 15 febbraio 2016

Showcase: Skitarii Vanguard

Hi readers!
Finally I've made the showcase of the first unit of 2016, and also the beginning of a new small army, the Skitarii Vanguard.
I've changed few things from the first painting scheme , like the colours of the parchment of the seals, a bit more of blue, some  burned metal in the backpack and some oxide somewhere, but you already know, having read this.
However here the results, quite satisfied by them.




As you can see the unit is made of only 9 men because I've added the long barrel gun and then I changed idea, but I prefered to swap an head with the "hooded unit" -less messy than change arms and base-and wait till I'll buy a new box(clearly the new box is going to be made as the other unit and one of them is going to be the last vanguard boy).





Surely if I have time I'll paint the hooded man.
I like the results, and I'm quite proud that I've finished an unit before the end of the first month of the year (ok technically it is not finished! ).

What do you think?
Are they too much monochromatic?

2 commenti:

  1. I really like the grayscale painting. Good job!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks a lot I love gray and I'm glad that also other people like my colour choices!

    RispondiElimina